Thursday, July 3, 2014

My Sister’s Family April 7, 2012

i love my sister's family. i don’t like her husband so much. in my opinion, he’s a cheap lazy sort of guy, who sometimes does admirable things. he’s not all bad. he had a different upbringing than most people. due to that, he makes these decisions and says things that normal people don’t do or say. i try to be nice, because he’s the type of guy to keep family away from his kids. he has a child from his first marriage, which i still think he’s not over, and he has sole custody of that child. but she’s not a happy child, they treat her meanly. my sister can’t stand her, she can’t wait for her to leave home so she won’t have a great influence on the younger children. did i mention said child is only 11? when my sisters husband says/does something that i don’t like/agree with about my family, sister never defends us. she fell for him fast and hard. she drunk whatever kool-aid he sold her and vice versa. they claim to be righteous people, but they curse and say/do things that just are not Christ like. the only reason i’m thankful they are together, my beautiful nieces. the one thing i do know is this: one day sister will wake up and kick his @$$. my fear is this: will he try to keep my family from my nieces? they are the only grandchildren my parents. it would break their hearts. but knowing my mother, she rip this world to pieces to be with her grand-babies. God bless her, she may be crazy as hell, but she loves her babies. if this does happen, he’ll find out who we really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment