Thursday, March 13, 2014

my favorite foods!!!

i love to eat. i love to cook. if i had the energy and the resources, i would cook all those delicious foods that i run across on pinterest and those foodie blogger people sites. food fascinates me. so here are some of my favorite foods.

1. pizza

my favorite food ever is PIZZA! i can eat it any day at any time. my fave kind of pizza: a meat/veggie combo. i love gourmet pizzas, though i rarely eat them. i like a thinish crust, soft yet slightly crispy. i love a white cheesy sauce with sausage, pepperoni, onion, black olives, sweet peppers, spinach and mushrooms. so good!

2. pad thai with chicken and tofu

love this! rice noodles with bean sprouts, tofu, chicken, crushed peanuts, green onion, lime and cilantro. i like it with medium heat. an amazing dish that really hits the spot.

3. seafood
Fisherman's Platter from the restaurant
crab cakes! fried seafood balls! lobster! fried calamari! scallops! shrimp! served with a homemade tartar sauce. i could eat this all day. i like fried fish too, if it's not fried too hard or too crispy.

4. broccoli and rice casserole

my mama makes the best i've ever had. i only get it once a year, generally at Christmas. it's a bit time consuming because she makes it from scratch, hence only once a year.

there you have it. my most favorite foods ever.





No comments:

Post a Comment