Sunday, February 24, 2013

Aksana, the Lithuainian Beauty...



Aksana

My word, how lovely is she. I don't know too much about her. I know she was a NXT contestant, a champion bodybuilder, and has a Lithuanian accent. 


Aksana, bodybuilder

While searching YouTube, I came across some vids of her and Layla pranking one another in character. It was some funny stuff. Why it doesn't air on tv, I just do not understand. Maybe it's part of the whole social media thing that WWE does. A feud could be started between them based on those segments alone.  

 

I recently saw another backstage segment with her, Tamina, Brodus, Naomi, and Cameron. She was really great at playing a sexy kitten. She's got great mic skills.


Aksana and Antonio Cesaro

I hated her when she was involved with Teddy Long, it was kinda gross. She was much better with Antonio Cesaro because they fit. I would like to see her back with him, having an occasional match here and there, because I think she needs a little more training for her in-ring work. 

Aksana Ready to Punch
Aksana's former look...which do you prefer:  blond or brunette Aksana?

I think she'd be great as AJ's bodyguard, in a role similar to Big E. Especially if the title is placed on AJ (she could help her keep it). Otherwise, until she gains more ring experience, I'd make her a manager/valet for a stable (maybe the S.H.I.E.L.D.? She and Natalya would make great female members!) and constantly pit her against Naomi and Cameron as their clients (whomever they may be) battle against one another.

Her ring gear fits her well enough. I get the sexy dominatrix-like look she's going for, but the unitard is just not very flattering.

She needs to improve in the ring. She's not bad, but she's not great either. She's got the basics down, but I'd like to see her get a few more moves in and have a fantastic finisher with a foreign name. She could be an incredibly big thing for the divas division, if used properly.


No comments:

Post a Comment