Thursday, July 3, 2014

Wrestling Stuff January 22, 2013

I am by no means an avid wrestling fan. I used to be. I loved Lita, Trish, The Hardys, the McMahon-Helmsley regime, Kurt Angle, all those guys. Seriously, I used to eat, sleep, and breathe wrestling. I would read wrestling fan fiction to no end. But not anymore. I lost interest. It was in the mid 2000′s.  I think it was due to lack of good storylines. They had wrestlers coming and going. The divas division was trash. At one point, a majority of the divas were not wrestlers and never stepped foot in the ring to wrestle. Rock was gone. Kurt Angle was gone. Lita was injured. Steph was nowhere to be found. It was just a culmination of things. But I’m back now. I watch now because it’s just plain fun. This page is about wrestling. But my primary focus will be on the Divas. Something just isn’t quite right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment